Welcome to the St George’s (Grow) Giving Trees and the opportunity to purchase a Leaf for Life. These pages are designed to answer questions you may have regarding the Giving Tree, Leaf for Life and your order.
What are the St George’s Giving Trees & Leaf for Life?
- To celebrate our wonderful school, we have commissioned two beautiful bespoke tree sculptures, one for the College and one for the Junior School which will be visible for all to admire
- To recognise your support, you can add a personalised inscription to a leaf which will be placed on one of our St George’s Giving Trees and leave a lasting legacy
- The elegant sculptures will have pride of place on our campuses at both the College and Junior School and are designed to celebrate the members of our Georgian family who have helped and will continue to do so in making it the unique and exciting place it is today
Any image of the proposed design on the website is a representation only.
Why are they being created?
- The ability to leave a lasting legacy at St George’s with the opportunity to come back and visit your school at any time and still visibly be ‘Always Georgian’, whilst also allowing you to leave a lasting legacy
Who can buy Leaves?
- The Giving Trees are available to all members of the Georgian Family. We welcome support be it local or from around the world. Each member of our Georgian Family is as important to us as the next and we encourage everyone to be a part of this initiative
How does the ordering process work?
- The order process is very easy. Simply select your item, personalise your item, confirm your details and checkout. You will be redirected to a secure payment gateway. When your payment is confirmed you will be sent an Email of your E-Certificate which will be attached, please take a few moments to read your confirmation and E-Certificate. If you do not receive your Email after a few minutes please check your spam mail. Please keep your Email /E-Certificate safe as you will not receive anything through the post.
- You can log back into your account at any time to update your details, re-send your E-Certificate or to check the progress of your order. Please note that email notifications will be sent to the email address we have on record, so please remember to update your details if you change your email address.
- You will be kept updated via Email throughout the production process, but please be aware that we produce the leaves in batches so it may be some time before we notify you that your leaf/leaves are in production. We will also let you know when your leaf has been dispatched to the school. This does not mean your leaf/leaves has/have been installed.
What can I buy?
- You can choose a 3D silver leaf
- You can only buy leaves for The St George’s Giving Trees on this website. Please see http://www.stgeorgesgrow.com/ for full details and prices
- Unfortunately we are unable to provide accents (acute or grave) over lettering due to the type of English language set in the photobonded process employed.
How much can I say on my inscription?
- You can have up to three lines with 16 characters per line on the leaf, spaces and punctuation count as characters. You can use upper and lower case letters. Any images shown on the website are for illustration purposes only and may not be representative of the actual layout.
Are the letters painted on top?
- No, the letters are actually photobonded into the leaf using the same process used for lettering on shipping vessels and, therefore, very hardwearing.
What can I have inscribed on my Leaf?
The choices of inscription are:
- Name & Surname with Years from and to e.g. John Smith 2004 – 2018
- Family name e.g. ‘Smith Family’ with or without year representation
- Name & Surname with Class of e.g John Smith Class of 1970
- Name & Surname only e.g. John Smith
We reserve the right to refuse any messages we consider to be inappropriate.
Can I change my message after I have placed my order?
You will be sent an E-mail with an E Certificate attached, please take a few moments to check your inscription. If you are happy with the inscription, you can confirm your order by selecting the link in the email, but, once confirmed, no further changes will be permitted. If you do not confirm you order, the system will automatically lock your order after ten days - you will receive an email confirming this and, after this point, we can no longer accept any changes to your order.
If you would like to make a change to your inscription, there will be instructions in the email of how to do so. You can change this as many times as you like, up to ten days from your order, or until you confirm your order. If you do not confirm your inscription, then the system will automatically lock your order after ten days and confirm this by sending you an email. After this point, we can no longer accept any changes to your order.
How long will the leaves last?
- The manufacturer will provide a 10-year guarantee on the leaf/leaves and 3 years on the lettering
How many Leaves can I order?
- As many as you like online
How do I pay for the leaves?
- Online: With credit/debit card - VISA, MASTERCARD, DELTA, MAESTRO
Can I choose where my Leaves are positioned on the Tree?
- No, the leaves will be installed on a first come, first installed basis on your chosen Tree
What is on the E-certificate?
- The E-certificate includes the inscription on the leaf and the leaf’s unique reference number. The E-certificate does not include the purchaser's name. Please note: you will not be able to change your inscription after the ten day cooling-off period. The E-certificate can be printed and given as a gift or kept as your own personal memento. Only your chosen inscription will show on the E-certificate.
- You can contact Briconomics Ltd. for order or inscription queries by emailing Briconomics Ltd. at firstname.lastname@example.org. In all instances, please be ready to supply relevant information which Briconomics Ltd. will require from you in order to identify your order - Purchasers name, order reference or leaf reference (from your certificate) and date of purchase, without this information we may be unable to trace your order. We aim to respond to all emails within 72 hours (normal office hours only). Should you require to contact us with regard to any payment queries, please contact email@example.com, 01932 839352